A jury awarded $7.2 million in damages to a man diagnosed with “Popcorn Lung,” a respiratory disease he may have developed from inhaling a chemical in artificial butter flavoring during a decade in which he ate two bags of microwave popcorn a day. What do you think?
“Wow, that must have been some decade!”Miles Corkery Edge Sander
“Did he mention what brand it was? If he was eating that much, it must be pretty good popcorn.”Randy McGlone Phone Book Deliverer
“He should have read the warning about keeping the product well away from one’s nose and mouth.”Marilyn Cheshire Wharf Attendant