Reports of five deaths said to be related to Monster Energy Drink—including a Maryland teen who died of caffeine-induced cardiac arrhythmia after consuming two 24-ounce beverages in a 24-hour period—has prompted an FDA investigation. What do you think?
“At least we can take some comfort in the knowledge that they didn’t die drowsy.”Delia Cronenweth Nurse-Midwife
“Are they sure it was the Monster Drinks and not the totally bitching rush from their snowboard jumps or motocross races?”Javier Jimenez Bus Driver
“That’s tragic, but a good rule of thumb is not to consume 48 ounces of anything.”Paul DiBona Urban Planner