The Toad is BACK in 2011 and he's slinging predictions like he's running out of fish heads! Go ahead and double check his picks at your own peril; the Toad senses doubt and he will absolutely spew ink all over anyone that doesn't respect his powers!
Just in case you forgot, here's the Toad's recent resume:
- Knew John Fox would finish his Panthers career 2-14 and later helm the Broncos
- To date, is dead on predicting when and how Terrell Owens' cries for help would take place
- Has forecast every single major world tragedy for the past 14 years
- Has nailed the breed of all the Westminster Dog Show winner, even the beagle
- Never sleeps, instead muttering the day-to-day signings and transactions of the Houston Astros
- Ate the octopus that predicted the World Cup winners
- Predicted Josh McDaniels' firing seven years ago (in the same sentence, predicted McDaniels would be 'consumed by fire slime' so look for that!)
Got a question for the Toad? Post a comment on the Onion SportsDome Facebook wall.