The Minnesota Timberwolves lost the Kwame Brown Lottery, meaning they will be forced to sign Kwame to a contract this offseason, despite his horrible play and even worse attitude. Here are some DomeFacts about Kwame to put the T-Wolves' misery in perspective:
- He shot 33.7% from the free throw line last season on 98 attempts. Take a second to think about how bad that is.
- In his ten seasons in the league, not a single Kwame Brown jersey has been sold, not even as a joke.
- After unleashing Kwame on the league by selecting him first overall in the 2001 NBA Draft, Michael Jordan felt so guilty that he made an ill-advised second return to the league in a valiant attempt to shatter Kwame's confidence and drive him from the sport forever.
- Would have done the same thing LeBron did.
- Scouts marvel at his ability to jog to midcourt and stand there on fastbreaks instead of hustling to play defense.
- Plants wither and die when he touches them.