On FactZone's fifth anniversary, we look back at a few of the shows most touching moments:
5. Miracle On The Hudson: While reporting on the incredible landing of a U.S. Airways passenger plane on the Hudson river in January 2009, reporter John Harris shed actual tears while imagining the awesome fiery plane crash that could have been.
4. Fort Hood Shooting: While interviewing a grieving woman whose husband and father of their three children had just been murdered in cold blood, FactZone host Brooke Alvarez let a momentary glimmer of human sympathy to flash in her eyes.
3. One day after the tragic death of hiker Rebecca Walton, Shelby Cross interviews the bear accused of killing her, bringing it to tears.
2. Dr. Chris Sartinsky Performs Surgery On Child In Aftermath Of Haiti Earthquake: As the cameras rolled, Onion News Network medical correspondent Dr. Sartinsky performed emergency surgery on a Hatian child he had just run over with his van.
1. Tucker Hope's Emotional Moment: In the middle of delivering a 2010 report on rising farm subsides, FactZone co-host Tucker Hope inexplicably began screaming “noooo, make it stop” uncontrollably and was unable to regain his composure for the remainder of the broadcast.