Ten-year-old Jeff Lilley put up a good fight, but was ultimately unable to keep the fact that he wasn't wearing a regular shirt underneath his windbreaker from his classmates. Check out his stats on the day:
This wasn't Jeff's first brush with potentially psyche-scarring humiliation this year. Here are some of his other highlights:
- Slide-tackled Kim, the girl he likes, playing soccer during gym class and sent her to the nurse.
- Sweat through his new iCarly shirt but managed to change out of it before anyone noticed.
- Shot three airballs in a row at recess and was forced to pretend he was hurt and sit out for the rest of the game.
- Had a solo in choir, but then got too nervous to sing on the day of the performance and nothing came out.
- Shoved into the aisle on the bus by an older kid, then yelled at by the bus driver and forced to sit in the front seat for the rest of the week.
- Accidentally took his sister's old pink backpack one day, but managed to avoid teasing by stuffing it in someone else's cubby and then just leaving it there.
- Managed to fake his way through a conversation about Dan's older sister giving someone a "hummer."
- Got tricked into trading his bag of chips for an empty package of Dunkaroos.