St. Louis isn't the first city to offer a star enticements to stay with their team. Here's how other cities have tried to keep their All-Stars in town.
- Indianapolis: Every child born in Indianapolis will be named Peyton Manning
- Memphis: Marc Gasol given full creative control of Memphis Symphony Orchestra
- New York: Truckloads of food have already been dumped on CC Sabathia's front lawn without his even needing to request it
- New Orleans: Might actually give Chris Paul some decent players
- Boston: The best surgeons Mass General has to offer will do what they can to make Glen Davis less egg-shaped
- Phoenix: Can promise Ilya Bryzgalov 16,000 free tickets to every game