RUTHERFORD, CA—Reminiscing to reporters about his 1972 classic ‘The Godfather,’ filmmaker Francis Ford Coppola said Saturday that while he remained proud of the movie’s iconic opening wedding scene, he conceded that it could have used a lot more lasagna.
- The Open: The oldest of golf majors is believed to have been performed as a druidic fertility ritual
- The Players: Annual Florida golf championship famous for its 924-hole endurance course
- Delaware Water Gap Country Club Senior Tournament: This long-standing weekend event boasts an all-you-can-eat buffet with shrimp cocktail and $2 Yuengling pints
- Ryder Cup: The winner of this biennial tournament between European and American golfers determines which nation will colonize the others until the next competition
- PGA Championship: You get the gist