Men's fashion choices are becoming increasingly more complex. Here are some tips to help you sort through the contradictory ideas you might have about what to wear:
- Socks inside of shoes; it's that simple.
- Your socks should match the color of your belt, which should match the color of your eyes, which should be brown.
- If your mother is unavailable, be sure to always have an older female on hand ready to lick her thumb and clean off your mouth at a moment’s notice.
- When dressing for an office party, always dress well enough to be promoted but not so well that they wouldn't feel bad about firing you.
- When wearing a button-down shirt, it's important to leave it slightly open at the neck for a suave, casual effect, but not so open that others can see the top of the Van Halen logo on your T-shirt underneath.
- Have you considered a smoking jacket? Good, don't.