Technology innovates faster than many people can comfortably keep up. Here's some general tips to deal with the ever-changing, innovative world of technology.
- Much like wine, the second cheapest option is usually the best.
- Getting a portable hard drive is easier and cheaper than ever, but how much would you pay if all your precious photos and e-mail fell into the wrong hands? Certainly seems worth at least three grand.
- Just ask your friend Brian. He reads up about all that kind of tech stuff.
- Remember to reserve at least one-eighth of the contents of a can of compressed air for computer cleaning.
- If your current gadget is starting to feel a little obsolete, just go to a Silicon Valley bar and order a round of sake bombs for everyone. Then scour the floor and bathroom, as those lightweight techies are sure to have left a cutting-edge prototype of some sort lying around there somewhere.
- If you're still having problems after you've run a full system scan, check to make sure your antivirus software's Israeli state cyberwarfare firewall is turned on.
- Try communicating with your devices. Learn how to beep and boop simply by using your mouth.