You're tired from a late night out with friends, and you have to be up for breakfast with your parents. Here are some ways to survive the day:
- Give your bullwhip a few good cracks before leaving the house.
- A spoon left in the freezer overnight is perfect for soothing puffy eyelids and will help you solve the mystery of where all your utensils ended up.
- Rehearse phrases that will make you seem ahead of the game, like "I love you" and "Dad."
- Invite your wingman from the night before to make small talk with family members; reward him with the pick of your hottest cousins.
- Slowly pour a pitcher of ice water down your boxer shorts. This is from a movie.
- Your parents were young once, too. They’ll understand whatever lie you come up with to get out of it.