This week's 5 best-selling books as compiled by The Onion Book Review:
- Who Did The Thing They Shouldn’t Have Done? Detective Francis Diepold is out to solve the case of a crime that shouldn’t have been committed but was anyway.
- Pictures Of People Eating Kimchi An elegant coffee table book of people from around the world grimacing after ingesting the Korean delicacy.
- The Surf Tunneler The author of The Kite Runner and Mud Gliders continues his trend of writing thrilling, third-world sports novels.
- The Stretched-Out T-Shirt Collar After one big tug, Frank Haill just ruined his shirt and perhaps his marriage, too.
- How To Fold A Flag: 21st Revision The editors of the How To Fold A Flag series unveil a groundbreaking new variation on the popular Percival method.