This week's 5 best-selling books as compiled by The Onion Book Review:
- Portrait Of The Artist As A Young Man In An Awkward Phase As A Mod Wearing A Turtleneck The author embraces a period of life most people pretend never happened.
- 7 Habits of Highly Reflective People A self-help book showcasing the motivated and goal-oriented behavior of the shiny metallic humanoids that walk among us.
- Five Pounds of Sudoku Featuring 80 ounces of difficult-level puzzles, The New York Times puzzle editor presents his heaviest collection of Sudoku puzzles yet.
- TV Guide’s Golden Years A collection of the best synopses from the ’60s and ’70s, including classics such as this from March 16, 1971: “9:30 p.m. – All In The Family – Archie is worried about his job.”
- About A Buoy This coming-of-waves story follows an introverted buoy living in the English Channel.