This week's 5 best-selling books as compiled by The Onion Book Review:
- Hands Of Salvation Weston McKay is blessed with an extraordinary power and curse: His right hand can cure any sick person through touch alone, but then his left hand automatically slaps the person’s face really hard.
- Stairway To Heaven: The Life And Loves Of George Harrison A book whose author knows what you’re about to say, and he doesn’t care. The title works, damn it.
- Complacent George George sees a blue kite float by and doesn’t really care where it came from.
- Law Man In Some Hot Water A law man catches his boss doing something unethical, and now he has to run around so bad people don’t catch and hurt him.
- Weirdo Creep To Hero A biography about Nelson Mandela and his journey from a weirdo creep boy to a hero adult.