- Week 1: The Cowboys' new stadium opens to controversy over its gigantic 72-by-160-foot Diamond Vision video screen, although owner Jerry Jones eventually agrees to take it off the field and suspend it from the ceiling
- Week 2: The NFL announces sweeping reforms to scorekeeping and officiating after noticing all 32 teams are undefeated
- Week 3: LaDainian Tomlinson gains a full yard on a carry, which is pretty good considering what happened on his 10 carries prior to that
- Week 4: Though it was returned for 44 yards, Dolphins kicker Dan Carpenter still thinks it was the best opening kickoff of his career
- Week 5: Browns quarterback Derek Anderson proves he may be the most valuable player in the league, beating the Bills with two completions for a total of 23 yards
- Week 6: In the middle of the Raiders' upset win over the Eagles, Tom Cable and Michael Vick catch each other's eye on opposite sidelines and give each other a little nod
- Week 7: The Texans' Steve Slaton rushes for 67 yards and gets into the end zone, all without the ball
- Week 8: Returning to Lambeau as a Viking, Brett Favre is surprised that the home crowd is booing the Packers so loudly every time he walks on the field
Onion Sports examines some of the greatest and most inspiring locker room speeches of all time.
With the recent release of Ted Wells’ report, Onion Sports examines what the NFL-ordered investigation discovered about workplace harassment within the Miami Dolphins.
With Missouri defensive end Michael Sam becoming the first openly gay NFL prospect this week, Onion Sports examines athletes who have broken down the biggest ...