- Week 1: The Cowboys' new stadium opens to controversy over its gigantic 72-by-160-foot Diamond Vision video screen, although owner Jerry Jones eventually agrees to take it off the field and suspend it from the ceiling
- Week 2: The NFL announces sweeping reforms to scorekeeping and officiating after noticing all 32 teams are undefeated
- Week 3: LaDainian Tomlinson gains a full yard on a carry, which is pretty good considering what happened on his 10 carries prior to that
- Week 4: Though it was returned for 44 yards, Dolphins kicker Dan Carpenter still thinks it was the best opening kickoff of his career
- Week 5: Browns quarterback Derek Anderson proves he may be the most valuable player in the league, beating the Bills with two completions for a total of 23 yards
- Week 6: In the middle of the Raiders' upset win over the Eagles, Tom Cable and Michael Vick catch each other's eye on opposite sidelines and give each other a little nod
- Week 7: The Texans' Steve Slaton rushes for 67 yards and gets into the end zone, all without the ball
- Week 8: Returning to Lambeau as a Viking, Brett Favre is surprised that the home crowd is booing the Packers so loudly every time he walks on the field
Onion Sports presents its winners and losers from the 12th week of the NFL season: Winners Wes Welker: With a costly drop and a mismanaged ...
OSN shares its expert analysis on the teams that will come away with victory in this weekend’s NFL week 12 games: Saints at Falcons ...
Onion Sports presents its winners and losers from the 11th week of the NFL season: Winners Denver Broncos: Improved to 9-1 after beating some shitty ...