As another school year begins, students are getting ready to face a whole new round of tests and quizzes. Here are a few simple tips on how to ace your exams without studying.
- For all essay tests on poetry, write the title of the poem followed by the words "is about man's relationship with nature."
- If you're going to permanently tattoo answers onto your forearm, make sure it's for an exam in a subject you really love.
- Have everyone take out their textbooks and cheat all at once. They can't fail the whole class.
- When passing notes that have the answers to the test, be sure not to label the note "Test Answers."
- If you are taking any classes on 1960s American culture, spend all your free time visiting your professor in office hours and asking him about the time he met Timothy Leary.
- Some schools equip classrooms with hidden cameras to catch cheaters. A simple low-inductance capacitor bank discharged into a single-loop antenna can send out an electromagnetic pulse capable of disabling all cameras within a three-block radius.
- It is notoriously difficult to cheat on most applied mathematics tests, so it is best to avoid taking these classes altogether.
- No matter how small, crib notes can be conspicuous. Commit them to memory for an innovative, unencumbered cheating method.