It can be hard to organize a large group and reach a consensus on where to go. Here are some ways to make it easier:
- Take turns: One week the group goes to your favorite sports bar, the next week to your friend's favorite sports bar.
- Try to pick a location that is accessible for all of your friends, but inaccessible for all of your enemies.
- Why not try an Evite? Because they're fucking obnoxious and no one ever reads them, that's why.
- Don't always let the bowler in the group have his way.
- Make sure you don’t go to the place that burned down last week. They may be looking for you.