- After winning by disqualification thanks to Greg Soto's illegal upkick, Matt Riddle celebrates by rolling his eyes back into his head and yammering gibberish
- Mark Bocek is disqualified for a time delay when he is unable to choose between Disturbed and Staind for his entrance music
- Fan in the crowd is given a random belt the UFC had just lying around after he beats the shit out of some other guy
- Nate Diaz engages in muay Thai for a record eight seconds before just falling on the guy and punching the shit out of him as per usual
- Knockout of the Night winner Shane Carwin stares at the $65,000 check in his hands, then at the prone, broken body of Frank Mir, and wonders if its all worth it
- Dan Hardy summons the indefatigable power of his Britishness to lose the main event in a unanimous decision
- Matthew Riddle signs a girl's chest using a fragment of his shattered tibia as a quill
- In a new UFC record, only five eyeballs go unclaimed
With the Stanley Cup Finals underway, Onion Sports examines highlights from the 120-year-old NHL championship series.
With David Beckham retiring last week, Onion Sports examines notable moments from the soccer player’s illustrious 21-year career.
With Sergio Garcia plummeting from first place to a seven-way tie for eighth at the Players Championship last weekend, Onion Sports examines some of the ...