Delivering a eulogy, Mona Simpson, the sister of Steve Jobs, shared the Apple CEO's final words: "Oh wow. Oh wow. Oh wow." Here are some other famous last words:
- George Washington Carver: "May people only remember me for the peanut."
- Genghis Khan: "Life is funny. One minute you're up, the next you're down. Just make sure you enjoy the ride!"
- Strom Thurmond: "Sorry about all that stuff I said."
- Orville Redenbacher: "I’ve known no joy in life more delicious than munching and crunching each day with you."
- Hunter S. Thompson: "I'm through trying to pry money out of that pigfucker Jann Wenner."
- John Paul II: "Alas, with my last breath, let me utter the one thing I have always wanted to say: big black balls."
- Michael Jackson: "Great, I’m even dying kind of weird."
- Mitt Romney: "We have to keep this quiet, or my campaign is fucked."