WONN5 Cares About Pennington!
We devote 20 hours of airtime to locally produced programming every week. If you have an idea for a show of your own, please contact the WONN5 programming director, Blake Randall. (Please do not call during the noon or evening news broadcast.)
- Sundays, 7:00 AM Holbrook On Call: Call-in advice from Pennington's best and only doctor
- Sundays, 8:00 AM First Lutheran Church Sunday Morning Service
- Mondays, 11:00 AM Get Fit with Darryl's New Wife Tina
- Mondays, 11:00 AM Dog Training with Tim Seidell and his dog, Gladiator
- Tuesdays, 11:00 AM Makeup By Megan
- Wednesdays, 10:00 AM My Two Dads, reruns of Mayor Hallinan's favorite show
- Wednesdays, 11:00 AM Pennington Justice with Greene County Judge Fred Cary
- Thursdays, 11:00 AM Chef Argento's Cuisine de Pennington with Chef Argento of Argento's Place
- Thursdays, 11:30 PM Late Night Laughs w/ Phil Hamm
- Fridays, 11:00 AM Sir Science!: Join valiant knight Sir Science (6th Grade science teacher Lee Hildebrandt) as he and his trusty horse Hypothesis explore the world around us
- Saturdays, 11:00 AM Bass Fishing on Pennington Lake: Fishing with Tom Toomey, 'Skip' Kerr, and other local legends of bass fishing
Special Events This Week
- Monday, 3:00 PM Pennington Intervention: Eddie Pratt
- Tuesday, 3:00 PM World Beats Music And Dance: Live From Pennington Rec Center
- Wednesday, 3:00 PM State of the Town Address with Mayor Sue Hallinan
- Thursday, 3:00 PM PHS Pep Rally: Go Deer!
- Friday, 3:00 PM Pennington Junior College Presents: Pennington Rocks!: A look into Pennington's music scene with Kara and Cam
- Saturday, 1:00 PM WONN5 Presents: Implosion of the old Wheatman's Pride cracker factory LIVE!