- PRO: Desire to see grown men crush each other knows no nationality
- CON: Players may react poorly to prim but adorable trainers who fly with aid of parasol and burst into character-building songs every 10 minutes
- PRO: British prisons have plenty of room for athletes
- CON: British viewers have a tendency to say "oh, my!" and faint at even the mildest block
- PRO: Could call team the London Fog and helmet could feature a badass cloud
- CON: Entire fucking ocean away from every other team
- PRO: Fans actually polite and well-spoken right up until they riot and push each other through chain-link fences
- CON: Victorious coaches will not enjoy being doused with 40 gallons of hot tea
- PRO: Great way to piss off L.A.
- CON: Changing of the Left Guards loses its flair after the third or fourth time
With bowl season upon us, Onion Sports provides a helpful guide to the most exciting matchups. Tostitos Fiesta Bowl: Neither Baylor nor Central Florida has ...
Onion Sports presents its winners and losers from the 14th week of the NFL season: Winners Denver Broncos: Denver stayed in the playoff hunt with ...
OSN shares its expert analysis on the teams that will come away with victory in this weekend’s NFL week 14 games: Texans at Jaguars ...