- PRO: Desire to see grown men crush each other knows no nationality
- CON: Players may react poorly to prim but adorable trainers who fly with aid of parasol and burst into character-building songs every 10 minutes
- PRO: British prisons have plenty of room for athletes
- CON: British viewers have a tendency to say "oh, my!" and faint at even the mildest block
- PRO: Could call team the London Fog and helmet could feature a badass cloud
- CON: Entire fucking ocean away from every other team
- PRO: Fans actually polite and well-spoken right up until they riot and push each other through chain-link fences
- CON: Victorious coaches will not enjoy being doused with 40 gallons of hot tea
- PRO: Great way to piss off L.A.
- CON: Changing of the Left Guards loses its flair after the third or fourth time
Onion Sports examines some of the greatest and most inspiring locker room speeches of all time.
With the recent release of Ted Wells’ report, Onion Sports examines what the NFL-ordered investigation discovered about workplace harassment within the Miami Dolphins.
With Missouri defensive end Michael Sam becoming the first openly gay NFL prospect this week, Onion Sports examines athletes who have broken down the biggest ...