- PRO: Desire to see grown men crush each other knows no nationality
- CON: Players may react poorly to prim but adorable trainers who fly with aid of parasol and burst into character-building songs every 10 minutes
- PRO: British prisons have plenty of room for athletes
- CON: British viewers have a tendency to say "oh, my!" and faint at even the mildest block
- PRO: Could call team the London Fog and helmet could feature a badass cloud
- CON: Entire fucking ocean away from every other team
- PRO: Fans actually polite and well-spoken right up until they riot and push each other through chain-link fences
- CON: Victorious coaches will not enjoy being doused with 40 gallons of hot tea
- PRO: Great way to piss off L.A.
- CON: Changing of the Left Guards loses its flair after the third or fourth time
With Sergio Garcia plummeting from first place to a seven-way tie for eighth at the Players Championship last weekend, Onion Sports examines some of the ...
With LeBron James winning his fourth MVP award, Onion Sports examines the greatest moments from the superstar’s career up to this point. 1991: In ...
Onion Sports gazes into its crystal ball to examine the fate of recently cut Jets quarterback Tim Tebow.