- Invest millions of dollars into signs that say, “If You See Something, Say Something.” Put a phone number on those signs. Wait for phone to ring and the information to come pouring in.
- Be straight with potential suspects and ask them point-blank, “Are you a terrorist?” People tend to come clean if they can sense you respect them enough to be direct.
- Maybe a little torture?
- One of the best places to find terrorists is anywhere that lots of decent people are minding their own goddamn business.
- Is your suspect an Arab? If not, you just have to start again. Yes, it’s frustrating, but you just have to.
- Be the terrorist you want to find.
- Lull the suspected terrorist into a false sense of security by pretending to grant his demands and instituting a global religiofascist/totalitarian monoculture.
- Take away civil liberties, make country feel like a police state. That sort of thing.
- You’re going to want to rule out Evan. Don’t.
- If a week goes by and no luck, you just gotta let it go, ya know?
The College Board has announced that it is making extensive, fundamental changes to the SATs in order to better evaluate today’s high school students.
Tensions are running high between Ukraine and Russia following the ouster of Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovych and the invasion of Ukraine’s Crimean peninsula by ...
The 86th Academy Awards were held last night at the Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles. Here are the most memorable moments from Hollywood’s biggest ...