- 0 AD–September 11, 2001: Everything fine
- September 11, 2001: September 11, 2001
- September 12, 2001: A determined George W. Bush responds to the Sept. 11 attacks by swiftly promising two failed wars, a nearly 10-year manhunt for the man responsible, and a devastating economic downturn
- May 2004: World leaders meet to discuss moral ramifications of drone warfare, decide it’s fine
- March 2005: Parker Brothers releases popular War On Terror–themed board game ‘Insurgency!’
- June 2006: U.S. Army aborts poorly worded Operation Making Freedom Happen
- August 2006: Charlotte, NC financial analyst Omar Abbas receives his 500,000th suspicious glance
- December 2008: Laid-back Osama bin Laden delivers latest terrorist threat in jeans
- June 2010: Army Special Forces manage to corner Terror in a safe house in Afghanistan but it escapes alive
- May 2, 2011: Osama bin Laden is killed, and The Onion plans to release the photo of his dead body in 20 minutes. Come on back then.
- May 2013: Approximately 12 people feel safe
The College Board has announced that it is making extensive, fundamental changes to the SATs in order to better evaluate today’s high school students.
Tensions are running high between Ukraine and Russia following the ouster of Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovych and the invasion of Ukraine’s Crimean peninsula by ...
The 86th Academy Awards were held last night at the Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles. Here are the most memorable moments from Hollywood’s biggest ...