- Find the shittiest apartment known to humankind and move in with three people you don’t know from Craigslist
- Send one resume out and wait at least one year to hear back
- Remember to use your $35 Best Buy graduation gift card from your uncle wisely
- Contract any severe diseases now while you’re still covered under your parents’ health insurance
- Tell people you want to go into venture capital and they’ll be impressed
- Whole Foods stores throw out a surprising amount of hummus that is still totally fine
- As you begin your job search, make sure there are no typos on the first 11 or 12 pages of your cover letter
- If you want to explore your interests and expand your horizons, you should’ve done that two years ago when you had the chance
The College Board has announced that it is making extensive, fundamental changes to the SATs in order to better evaluate today’s high school students.
Tensions are running high between Ukraine and Russia following the ouster of Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovych and the invasion of Ukraine’s Crimean peninsula by ...
The 86th Academy Awards were held last night at the Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles. Here are the most memorable moments from Hollywood’s biggest ...