- Find the shittiest apartment known to humankind and move in with three people you don’t know from Craigslist
- Send one resume out and wait at least one year to hear back
- Remember to use your $35 Best Buy graduation gift card from your uncle wisely
- Contract any severe diseases now while you’re still covered under your parents’ health insurance
- Tell people you want to go into venture capital and they’ll be impressed
- Whole Foods stores throw out a surprising amount of hummus that is still totally fine
- As you begin your job search, make sure there are no typos on the first 11 or 12 pages of your cover letter
- If you want to explore your interests and expand your horizons, you should’ve done that two years ago when you had the chance
Uruguay's legislature is voting today to make their country the first in the world to legally regulate the production, distribution, and sale of marijuana ...
With the Regular Decision application deadline fast approaching at many top universities, high school seniors around the nation are rushing to fill out college applications.
Here is a breakdown of the average American consumer’s Christmas spending