This week's 5 best-selling books as compiled by The Onion Book Review:
- Kurt Vonnegut: The Shopping ListsDevotees of the late writer will love this latest collection of shopping lists he took with him to the grocery store in case he forgot something.
- I Bet The Publishing Company $1,000,000 They Wouldn’t Publish ThisAnd now the author really regrets doing that.
- Fur Burger: The Sexy Side of Sesame StreetMuppet veteran Oz sheds light on the behind-the-scenes sexual underworld of the Children’s Television Workshop.
- Hey, Get Off Of There! A list of stuff you shouldn’t be standing on.
- The QuranThe audiobook version of the Islamic holy book continues to sell briskly. Narrated by Gilbert Gottfried.