This week's 5 best-selling books as compiled by The Onion Book Review:
- There’s Not A Lot Of FoodAn author with no scientific background imagines what it would be like to live on Mars.
- A Tale Of Two Cities: To Be Clear, I Was Talking About Caracas And SeattleIn this recently discovered addendum to the Dickens classic, the famed author specifically spells out, in no uncertain terms, exactly which two cities he was talking about.
- A Much Easier DayThe former Navy SEAL recalls the day after he killed Osama bin Laden.
- The Page-TurnerNew technology lets you lean back and put your hands behind your head as the book does all the work. What’s it about? It doesn’t matter, just enjoy.
- Time to DieA guide to post-retirement.