This week's 5 best-selling books as compiled by The Onion Book Review:
- Just A Couple More Things About KevinThe author just remembered a few more things regarding Kevin, but bear with her, it won’t take too long.
- Touched By My UncleAn uncle connects with his niece on his deathbed. What? Incest? Why do people always think this book is about incest?
- What To Inspect When You’re InspectingAdvice for detectives about to embark on their first case.
- Dinner Party: Threat Level Seven Delta Tango A group of friends gather for a meal on the eve of China’s invasion of Taiwan.
- Scared Trees?Are trees scared? Tree expert Dr. Orndell Smirth asks that question over and over again in a variety of ways.