- Smolder by Stephenie Meyer: Meyer reprises her Twilight-series success with this book: 283 pages of variations on the phrase “smoldering vampire eyes”
- Proof Of Heaven by Eben Alexander III: Following a near-death experience, a neurosurgeon brings back a secret casserole recipe from Dennis Hopper as proof of the afterlife
- Hey, I Remembered Some More Stuff by Tony Bennett: The legendary crooner follows up his hit memoir Life Is A Gift with some new stuff he just remembered (37 pages)
- Book #1 In A Supernatural Trilogy by A Housewife in Missouri: To be a major motion picture in summer 2015
- 23 Years Of ‘America’s Funniest Home Videos’ by Tom Bergeron: This beautiful coffee table book looks back at some of the greatest slips, falls, and mishaps of the past quarter century
- 500 Sudoku Puzzles by Christopher Chase: The story of how one man, Christopher Chase, embarked on an arduous yet deeply rewarding journey to complete 500 Sudoku puzzles
- The Onion Book Of Known Knowledge by The Onion: The most essential and authoritative book ever written in the history of human civilization, this august encyclopedia features thousands of entries for all 27 letters of the alphabet and contains the sum total of all knowledge in the universe. Must be purchased immediately to avoid the sting of eternal ignorance
- ‘Assassin’s Creed III’ Strategy Guide by Ubisoft: Includes a detailed walkthrough of how your life ended up like this
Uruguay's legislature is voting today to make their country the first in the world to legally regulate the production, distribution, and sale of marijuana ...
With the Regular Decision application deadline fast approaching at many top universities, high school seniors around the nation are rushing to fill out college applications.
Here is a breakdown of the average American consumer’s Christmas spending