- Men In Black 3: The third installment in the popular franchise answers the question “What would happen if there was a third Men In Black movie?”
- What To Expect When You’re Expecting: Cameron Diaz discovers the cat feces responsible for her toxoplasmosis
- The Grey: Liam Neeson will stop at nothing to survive in his latest movie where he does that
- Zero Dark Thirty: This critically acclaimed movie was stuck in development for more than a decade until the military could kill or capture Osama bin Laden
- Gravitas: Sir Ian McKellen gravely intones about a dark wind coming while riding on horseback for 112 minutes
- Ted: Seth McFarlane’s debut feature earned the highest possible rating of five stars from the National Brothers-In-Law Motion Picture Review Board
- Molly Ogden’s 1989 Kindergarten Choir Performance In 3D: The 14-minute camcorder classic, which features a disinterested young Molly yawning her way through Peabody Elementary’s Winter Concert, wowed audiences nationwide in eye-popping IMAX 3D
- The Amazing Spider-Man: A movie that was released between The Avengers and The Dark Knight Rises
Many Americans are looking to cut costs to secure their financial futures. Here are The Onion’s tips for saving money
The College Board has announced that it is making extensive, fundamental changes to the SATs in order to better evaluate today’s high school students.
Tensions are running high between Ukraine and Russia following the ouster of Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovych and the invasion of Ukraine’s Crimean peninsula by ...