- Malachy O'Halloran: Dorchester, MA retired ironworker, bar regular, and professional Irish American
- You: Could probably predict how Ted Kennedy would vote by now
- Tommy Musgrove: This high-school civics student is said to be considering a senate run as his senior project
- Vampire Ted Kennedy: A desire to see health reform through an unquenchable thirst for blood could propel this political legend back onto the national stage
- Marvin D. Johnson: Younger brother of Lyndon B. Johnson claims that he should assume Kennedy's position on grounds of historical continuity
- Brian Dennehy: Will need a gig after quickie Ted Kennedy biopic wraps
- Wally the Green Monster: Red Sox mascot may be the only candidate whose broad-based regional appeal, physical stature, and comically oversized head could live up to the late senator's
- Probably some asshole
Superman’s legacy began 75 years ago this month with his first appearance in the inaugural issue of Action Comics, and continued last weekend with ...
At its annual developer conference this week, Apple unveiled its long-rumored streaming music service.
Last week, the popular crowdfunding website Kickstarter announced the launch of its 100,000th campaign, having collectively raised a total of $631 million in its ...