- Malachy O'Halloran: Dorchester, MA retired ironworker, bar regular, and professional Irish American
- You: Could probably predict how Ted Kennedy would vote by now
- Tommy Musgrove: This high-school civics student is said to be considering a senate run as his senior project
- Vampire Ted Kennedy: A desire to see health reform through an unquenchable thirst for blood could propel this political legend back onto the national stage
- Marvin D. Johnson: Younger brother of Lyndon B. Johnson claims that he should assume Kennedy's position on grounds of historical continuity
- Brian Dennehy: Will need a gig after quickie Ted Kennedy biopic wraps
- Wally the Green Monster: Red Sox mascot may be the only candidate whose broad-based regional appeal, physical stature, and comically oversized head could live up to the late senator's
- Probably some asshole
The hit NBC show The Office will air its series finale on Thursday. Here is a look back at some of the most unforgettable moments ...
Well, firing your IT person is certainly not a bad place to start. Create safe passwords by only using the trustworthy letters and numbers. Reduce ...
British secret agent James Bond made his first appearance in American theaters 50 years ago Wednesday in Dr.