As Signing Day approaches, Onion Sports analysts break down the nation's top prep prospects.
- Mario Edwards: At 6-foot-4, 297 pounds, he’s easily the freakiest of the freaks of nature that populate the top of the recruiting list
- Stefan Cummins: Prototypical right tackle's body, which is a nice way of saying this kid is pretty disgusting
- Delonte Charles: Division I-A talent nonetheless looking mostly at Big East schools
- Jim Billings: A great punter, Billings would make a very useful addition to any team not embarrassed to be recruiting a punter
- Jamal Jefferson: The Arizona State commitment is expected to play right away, but it would be nice if they at least let him unpack his stuff first
- Cregg MacAlister: Has an unusual combination of size and agility, because when a man is 565 pounds it's not normal for him to be able to move at all
- Eddie Williams: Will probably redshirt his first year at Alabama, because that is what color shirts they wear
- Ted Ginn III: The new Ted Ginn is out!