With 3-D films failing to maintain their appeal and movie theater bedbug infestations worrying potential ticket buyers, Hollywood is looking for new ways to sell tickets. Here are some of the ideas being pitched:
- Hollywood will put an end to the overdone sequels, instead jumping right to the third film
- Finally doing away with the archaic rule of no talking during the movies—what kind of weirdo doesn't talk for two whole hours?
- From now on, every time well-known figures make a cameo, they will turn and wink at the camera
- A movie about animals who talk—and swear!
- A member of the theater staff will change out of work clothes and discreetly watch the movie with you
- More realistic body types for cyborgs
- Movie industry sponsoring study revealing the health risks of sitting at home on your own comfy sofa
- Madea for white people