Even the great ones have off days, as Tom Brady found out against the Bills. Onion Sports lists the worst games of the very best.
- Michael Jordan: Baseball
- Tom Brady: Tried to play through a nasty virus that makes your arm throw a bunch of interceptions
- Arnold Palmer: Took him a whole 284 shots to get his first Masters win
- Warren Moon: Fumbled a record five times in one game, a performance so bad the Houston Oilers don't even exist anymore
- Willis Reed: In biggest game of his life, only scored two baskets, then went ahead and acted like he did something special anyway
- Brett Favre: That playoff game where he threw a game-ending interception
- Muhammad Ali: During the famous Rumble in the Jungle, Ali seemed to let George Foreman beat the living hell out of him for some reason