In scant weeks, LeBron James will be the most desirable free agent in recent memory. Where will basketball's biggest catch choose to go?
- Kings: Sacramento GM Geoff Petrie has been known to call James "the best player in the league," so perhaps this will flatter LeBron into making the wrong decision
- Knicks: LeBron has said he's always wanted to play in the Empire State Building
- Nets: East Rutherford could be the destination, as James has hinted to the media how much he loves "marshy hellholes"
- Bulls: Have wooed James by offering him a chance to be the franchise's all-time second-best player
- Bucks: Not very likely, since LeBron has never even heard of this team
- Heat: Miami, having no income tax, or apparently any other laws of any kind, may prove intriguing to young James
- BK Ventspils: LeBron has always been enamored with Latvia's nightlife
- Cavaliers: Makes perfect sense for both sides, but God, would that be boring