While it's still anyone's league halfway through the season, the first nine weeks of pro football have provided some undeniably intriguing moments.
- Week 1: The new Meadowlands Stadium gets off to an awkward start when the Jets walk in on the completely naked Giants in the locker room.
- Week 2: Quarterback Trent Edwards successfully holds the Bills offense to 186 yards
- Week 3: Cowboys get right back on track with a win over the Texans and have a whole bye week to prepare for a deep playoff run
- Week 4: Bears realize they're giving up a number of sacks because center Olin Kreutz is hiking defensive linemen at Jay Cutler
- Week 5: Charlie Batch throws for three touchdowns during a rerun of a Steelers game from 2006
- Week 6: Ben Roethlisberger emerges from his soul-searching period with a breakthrough: He remembers where he left the Jet Ski keys
- Week 7: James Harrison calls off his retirement plans when he finds out it's illegal to hit someone in the head in the real world too
- Week 8: Bye
- Week 9: Players and fans collectively breathe a sigh of relief, as it's just nice to have a moment without Randy Moss there