Onion Sports presents its winners and losers from the sixth week of the NFL season:
- Brandon Weeden: Inaugurated Cleveland’s second Brandon Weeden era in style
- Houston Texans: Houston rebounded from last week’s blowout loss with a slightly more competitive loss
- Pittsburgh Steelers: A win over the Jets kept their slim hopes for a 2-14 season alive
- Washington Redskins: The ’Skins were slaughtered by the Cowboys faster than an antelope facing an Apache tomahawk—Geronimo!
- T.J. Yates: Came in for an injured Matt Schaub and gave Texans fans the performance they’ve truly been asking for
- Houston Jumbotron operator: Drew ire for flashing the words “make some noise” on screen in response to quarterback Matt Schaub’s game-ending injury