There are still seven undefeated teams in the NFL, and as usual, they're not the ones you might expect. What are their chances of staying that way?
- New York Jets: Their focus is entirely on the Super Bowl this year, so expect them to lose every game until they get to that one
- Buffalo Bills: This might be the year Ryan Fitzpatrick's game finally takes a leap and he carries the Bills to the promised land, which is to say he could throw a few less interceptions and the team might finish third in its division
- Houston Texans: Have taken a great first step by being the only team in their state to not have Tony Romo
- Washington Redskins: The Redskins are the new Broncos, but not the new "new Broncos"—they are terrible—the older, better Broncos, who were really just a model of the then-Packers/49ers/Cowboys and really a lot of the teams of that time; in short, the Redskins are a football team
- Green Bay Packers: With the best offense and best defense, the only way they’ll lose is if they get bored and start trying some really weird shit on the field
- Detroit Lions: Got to this point with an offense that is second behind the Bills in points scored, which is another way of saying that it is only week two
- New England Patriots: Will probably go undefeated, because fuck us all