Life doesn't always go the way you plan. Sometimes, an obstacle comes along—be it at work, in your home life, or elsewhere—that you need to overcome. Here are some tips on how to rise to the challenge:
- Keep telling yourself the other guy is still one chicken wing ahead of you.
- Remember: Whatever you do, crack your knuckles immediately before doing it. And, if you can, crack your neck to one side and then the other.
- Make liberal use of the phrase "You're damn right I can!"
- Always believe in yourself—unless you’re a liar, then just ask someone who knows you pretty well.
- Read a book about how to lucid dream. Fall asleep. Now, achieve your goal in your dream and try to never wake up again, winner.