MIAMI—In their first official meeting Saturday as Democratic running mates, Hillary Clinton reportedly pulled aside her vice presidential pick, Virginia senator Tim Kaine, and quietly assured him that in the event of her death while in office, she would continue serving as commander-in-chief.
- No. A full prison is a happy prison.
- Definitely, unless our justice system were to ever somehow become vulnerable to racial bias and human error.
- I don’t know. And not in the “I’ve weighed all the arguments but it’s all so complicated I can’t yet arrive at a decision” way, either.
- Yes, but if the prisoner tells his story and is able to make the executioner cry then he gets to go free.
- Only if we’re at least 75 percent sure they did it.
- Come on now, Frank. We’re trying to sit down and have a nice dinner here. We can talk about this later.
- Yes. I find last meals interesting.