Second-year quarterback Trevor Siemian has quickly established himself as the Denver Broncos’ starter with three straight wins. Is he any good?
- No. A full prison is a happy prison.
- Definitely, unless our justice system were to ever somehow become vulnerable to racial bias and human error.
- I don’t know. And not in the “I’ve weighed all the arguments but it’s all so complicated I can’t yet arrive at a decision” way, either.
- Yes, but if the prisoner tells his story and is able to make the executioner cry then he gets to go free.
- Only if we’re at least 75 percent sure they did it.
- Come on now, Frank. We’re trying to sit down and have a nice dinner here. We can talk about this later.
- Yes. I find last meals interesting.