NEW YORK—At a loss as to how they could emerge from a weekend of regular-season football without any fresh insight whatsoever, ashamed and humbled members of the sports media admitted to the public Tuesday that they learned absolutely nothing from week 11 of the NFL season.
- Can one ever truly be ready for some football?
- Indubitably, my good sir! Assemble my nachos, posthaste!
- Not until week four or five, usually
- Depends; who's playing?
- After a thrilling preseason like that, you better believe it
- None of your business
- Need to research the issue
- Still catching up on last season