MINNEAPOLIS—Citing the poor quality of both the design and craftsmanship, members of the Hunter family told reporters Friday that the home’s versatile game table could be easily converted to play small, shitty versions of pool, air hockey, and foosball.
- Can one ever truly be ready for some football?
- Indubitably, my good sir! Assemble my nachos, posthaste!
- Not until week four or five, usually
- Depends; who's playing?
- After a thrilling preseason like that, you better believe it
- None of your business
- Need to research the issue
- Still catching up on last season