DOYLESTOWN, PA—Facetiously questioning how the game had suddenly become a non-contact sport, local father Aaron Harper confirmed his belief Thursday that referees officiating a Thanksgiving game between the Philadelphia Eagles and Detroit Lions should just let them play football out there.
- Can one ever truly be ready for some football?
- Indubitably, my good sir! Assemble my nachos, posthaste!
- Not until week four or five, usually
- Depends; who's playing?
- After a thrilling preseason like that, you better believe it
- None of your business
- Need to research the issue
- Still catching up on last season