SANTA CLARA, CA—Following persistent safety concerns regarding the playing surface throughout the regular season, the NFL made firm assurances Friday to both the Denver Broncos and Carolina Panthers that the bottomless pit in the middle of the field at Levi’s Stadium will be fully repaired before Super Bowl 50.
- Can one ever truly be ready for some football?
- Indubitably, my good sir! Assemble my nachos, posthaste!
- Not until week four or five, usually
- Depends; who's playing?
- After a thrilling preseason like that, you better believe it
- None of your business
- Need to research the issue
- Still catching up on last season