According to a Gallup report published Tuesday, over 95 percent of the nation’s grandfathers began their careers by walking straight into a place of business, saying “I’m the man for the job,” and receiving a position right there. Full article.
- Can one ever truly be ready for some football?
- Indubitably, my good sir! Assemble my nachos, posthaste!
- Not until week four or five, usually
- Depends; who's playing?
- After a thrilling preseason like that, you better believe it
- None of your business
- Need to research the issue
- Still catching up on last season