VANCOUVER—Announcing its publication in response to overwhelming demand, the editors of the ‘Guinness World Records’ on Wednesday released an abridged book of freaks for readers who just want the good stuff.
- I do not. He’s worse than Honorius I.
- Yeah, just as long as he keeps his grubby little mitts off the Feast of St. Nestor of Magydos.
- No, I’m gay and I don’t want to be accepted.
- He’s okay, but he’s no Holy Ghost, I’ll tell you that much.
- What did the guy above me say? I’ll go with that.
- No. He’s making it harder for traditionally marginalized groups to get out of going to church.
- Yes. I do believe I am taking the Church in the right direction.