SCOTTSDALE, AZ—Saying he had been looking forward to casting his ballot and didn’t want to wait until November 8, local man David Keene, 36, reportedly voted early Thursday in order to get a week of bragging about it out of the way.
- I do not. He’s worse than Honorius I.
- Yeah, just as long as he keeps his grubby little mitts off the Feast of St. Nestor of Magydos.
- No, I’m gay and I don’t want to be accepted.
- He’s okay, but he’s no Holy Ghost, I’ll tell you that much.
- What did the guy above me say? I’ll go with that.
- No. He’s making it harder for traditionally marginalized groups to get out of going to church.
- Yes. I do believe I am taking the Church in the right direction.