RUTHERFORD, CA—Reminiscing to reporters about his 1972 classic ‘The Godfather,’ filmmaker Francis Ford Coppola said Saturday that while he remained proud of the movie’s iconic opening wedding scene, he conceded that it could have used a lot more lasagna.
- Yes. It’s nice to have someone listening besides God.
- I wasn’t doing much with my civil liberties anyway, to be honest.
- No. I don’t need some government agency to thwart terrorism for me.
- They’re welcome to try, but as a fair warning, I only type at one speed: fast.
- I like knowing there’s an audience for my little show.
- No. My correspondences with my best friend Greg are between me and Greg.
- Yes, as long as they offer constructive criticism and keep in mind that I’m a work in progress.
- Well, there haven’t been any terrorist attacks here in Olathe, KS, so I’m fine with it.