JACKSON, NH—Drawing tens of thousands of residents out of their homes and businesses to stare upward into the sky, Hillary Clinton’s colossal, floating campaign headquarters reportedly moved into position over New Hampshire this morning, casting the entire state into darkness.
- Yes. It’s nice to have someone listening besides God.
- I wasn’t doing much with my civil liberties anyway, to be honest.
- No. I don’t need some government agency to thwart terrorism for me.
- They’re welcome to try, but as a fair warning, I only type at one speed: fast.
- I like knowing there’s an audience for my little show.
- No. My correspondences with my best friend Greg are between me and Greg.
- Yes, as long as they offer constructive criticism and keep in mind that I’m a work in progress.
- Well, there haven’t been any terrorist attacks here in Olathe, KS, so I’m fine with it.