MIAMI—In their first official meeting Saturday as Democratic running mates, Hillary Clinton reportedly pulled aside her vice presidential pick, Virginia senator Tim Kaine, and quietly assured him that in the event of her death while in office, she would continue serving as commander-in-chief.
- Yes. It’s nice to have someone listening besides God.
- I wasn’t doing much with my civil liberties anyway, to be honest.
- No. I don’t need some government agency to thwart terrorism for me.
- They’re welcome to try, but as a fair warning, I only type at one speed: fast.
- I like knowing there’s an audience for my little show.
- No. My correspondences with my best friend Greg are between me and Greg.
- Yes, as long as they offer constructive criticism and keep in mind that I’m a work in progress.
- Well, there haven’t been any terrorist attacks here in Olathe, KS, so I’m fine with it.