WASHINGTON—Providing insight into how American citizens participate in the political process, a report released Tuesday by the Pew Research Center revealed that the vast majority of civic engagement in the U.S. centers around oppressing other people.
- Yes. It’s nice to have someone listening besides God.
- I wasn’t doing much with my civil liberties anyway, to be honest.
- No. I don’t need some government agency to thwart terrorism for me.
- They’re welcome to try, but as a fair warning, I only type at one speed: fast.
- I like knowing there’s an audience for my little show.
- No. My correspondences with my best friend Greg are between me and Greg.
- Yes, as long as they offer constructive criticism and keep in mind that I’m a work in progress.
- Well, there haven’t been any terrorist attacks here in Olathe, KS, so I’m fine with it.