TOLLAND, CT—Responding with lightning-quick reflexes to her dinner guest’s proposal, area mother Linda McGregor reportedly grabbed a 10-inch chef’s knife Thursday night and held it up to the throat of family friend Diane Wallace following her offer to help with the dishes.
- I have very little patience for people who stand up for what they believe.
- Only a traitor would take advantage of an innocent, naive defense technology consulting firm like that.
- My gut is telling me “hero,” but then again I was totally wrong about Snape, so who knows?
- He’s really made me think about online privacy, and I hate him for that.
- His actions say “traitor,” but his milky soft skin and penetrating cocoa-hued eyes scream “hero, hero, hero!”
- I’ve always thought of him as a hero because he’s my son.
- Isn’t there something in the middle, like bailiff?
- Now, Bill, remember that we don’t talk politics at the table. Let’s just all try to have a nice meal, okay?