MIAMI—In their first official meeting Saturday as Democratic running mates, Hillary Clinton reportedly pulled aside her vice presidential pick, Virginia senator Tim Kaine, and quietly assured him that in the event of her death while in office, she would continue serving as commander-in-chief.
- I have very little patience for people who stand up for what they believe.
- Only a traitor would take advantage of an innocent, naive defense technology consulting firm like that.
- My gut is telling me “hero,” but then again I was totally wrong about Snape, so who knows?
- He’s really made me think about online privacy, and I hate him for that.
- His actions say “traitor,” but his milky soft skin and penetrating cocoa-hued eyes scream “hero, hero, hero!”
- I’ve always thought of him as a hero because he’s my son.
- Isn’t there something in the middle, like bailiff?
- Now, Bill, remember that we don’t talk politics at the table. Let’s just all try to have a nice meal, okay?