DENVER—Smiling at one another and joking about the fateful coincidence at they sat together at the Irish Lion Pub, local 26-year-old Nick Latham told reporters Friday he couldn’t believe he and the woman he had just met, Sara Reilly, also 26, owed tens of thousands of dollars in student loan debt to the same bank.
- I have very little patience for people who stand up for what they believe.
- Only a traitor would take advantage of an innocent, naive defense technology consulting firm like that.
- My gut is telling me “hero,” but then again I was totally wrong about Snape, so who knows?
- He’s really made me think about online privacy, and I hate him for that.
- His actions say “traitor,” but his milky soft skin and penetrating cocoa-hued eyes scream “hero, hero, hero!”
- I’ve always thought of him as a hero because he’s my son.
- Isn’t there something in the middle, like bailiff?
- Now, Bill, remember that we don’t talk politics at the table. Let’s just all try to have a nice meal, okay?