LOUISVILLE, KY—Following the publication of a book alleging that a member of the school’s basketball department paid women to perform sex acts for recruits, furious University of Louisville head coach Rick Pitino told reporters Wednesday that the media was trying to tarnish the name of a great escort service.
- I have very little patience for people who stand up for what they believe.
- Only a traitor would take advantage of an innocent, naive defense technology consulting firm like that.
- My gut is telling me “hero,” but then again I was totally wrong about Snape, so who knows?
- He’s really made me think about online privacy, and I hate him for that.
- His actions say “traitor,” but his milky soft skin and penetrating cocoa-hued eyes scream “hero, hero, hero!”
- I’ve always thought of him as a hero because he’s my son.
- Isn’t there something in the middle, like bailiff?
- Now, Bill, remember that we don’t talk politics at the table. Let’s just all try to have a nice meal, okay?