PHILADELPHIA—Weaving his way through the crowd of patriotically dressed attendees excitedly milling around on the floor of the Democratic National Convention, CNN segment producer Jeff Raskin reportedly went on the hunt Monday for the most pitiful-looking fuck willing to speak on camera about their political button collection.
- Of course not. Can you imagine leaving elections in the hands of such uninformed decision-makers?
- Yes, but only for the next few presidential elections and then we should evaluate how they did.
- Sure. Who’s more up on the issues than people completely isolated from the outside world for months at a time?
- Yes. I love a little danger when I head to the polls.
- No, and I say that as a man with lots of blood on his hands.
- Absolutely. They should be forced to think critically about party platforms as part of their punishment.
- Yes. Anyone willing to tunnel out of prison under cover of darkness, adopt a pseudonym, and infiltrate their polling place in disguise deserves to have their voice heard.