DENVER—Smiling at one another and joking about the fateful coincidence at they sat together at the Irish Lion Pub, local 26-year-old Nick Latham told reporters Friday he couldn’t believe he and the woman he had just met, Sara Reilly, also 26, owed tens of thousands of dollars in student loan debt to the same bank.
- Of course not. Can you imagine leaving elections in the hands of such uninformed decision-makers?
- Yes, but only for the next few presidential elections and then we should evaluate how they did.
- Sure. Who’s more up on the issues than people completely isolated from the outside world for months at a time?
- Yes. I love a little danger when I head to the polls.
- No, and I say that as a man with lots of blood on his hands.
- Absolutely. They should be forced to think critically about party platforms as part of their punishment.
- Yes. Anyone willing to tunnel out of prison under cover of darkness, adopt a pseudonym, and infiltrate their polling place in disguise deserves to have their voice heard.