CLEVELAND—Explaining that they simply didn’t want to have to deal with the immense time commitment and emotional exhaustion, sisters Katie and Ellen Cattell each privately admitted to reporters this week that they were hoping the other sibling would someday be the one to take care of their aging parents.
- No; I need overwhelming scientific evidence before I’ll believe something like that.
- Yes. I haven’t seen a single glacier anywhere.
- Only in a metaphorical sense.
- Not until the Costa Rican variable harlequin toad dies out for good.
- I’m close, but I’ll need to see a slightly melted earth on the cover of ‘Time’ magazine first.
- Yes, because in this day and age we all need to believe in something.
- I don’t, but that hasn’t ruined ‘The Day After Tomorrow’ for me.
- That’s neither here nor there. Two people in the parking lot saw you leave your dog inside the vehicle. Come with me.