CLEVELAND—Explaining that they simply didn’t want to have to deal with the immense time commitment and emotional exhaustion, sisters Katie and Ellen Cattell each privately admitted to reporters this week that they were hoping the other sibling would someday be the one to take care of their aging parents.
- I guess I never thought about it until just now when you asked me.
- You mean Drathragaal? Of course.
- Yes; I really enjoy capitalizing the “H” in “He.”
- No; did you not see that horrible sunset last night?
- There’s got to be something divine behind the smooth, sweet taste of cream soda.
- Yes, I do believe in Her. Am I an amazing person or what?
- I believe in love. I believe in us. Isn’t that enough?