WOODBURY, MN—Noting how the pair’s failure to promptly resolve the situation was a clear indication of their inability to raise or care for another human being, sources confirmed Friday that the parents of a crying infant must not be any good.
- Yes. How else are we supposed to let our children know we were physically disciplined by our own parents?
- Only as long as you’re just threatening it and never following through.
- No, but I still do it because I care about my kids.
- Yes. No. I forget which type of parenting style I’m into right now.
- Yes. If I hadn’t been spanked as a child I would still be touching my dad’s autographed baseball memorabilia.
- No, but imagining it is what gets me through the day.
- Depends on what store I’m in.
- Spanking them is okay, but you should never perform a drum solo on their buttocks.