TACOMA, WA—Remarking upon the enormous caution she now takes before saying or doing anything in the presence of a loved one, local mother Sharon Powell, 64, told reporters Tuesday she knows any wrong move she makes could be interpreted by her family as a telltale sign of dementia.
- Yes. I’ve been naturally selected to be agreeable.
- I’ll believe it when I see it with my own eyes over millions of years.
- I only believe in what’s written in the Holy Bible and peer-reviewed scientific journals.
- Not until I saw the 2014 Acura MDX, my friend. The all-new 2014 Acura MDX.
- Chemolithotrophic bacteria into hyperthermophilic bacteria? Yes. Anaerobic microbes into eucaryotic proteasomes? No.
- It seems cruel to believe in evolution after God worked so hard on all those fossils to test our faith.
- Take one look at these sculpted calves and tell me I wasn’t intelligently designed.
- True or not, I’m still showing 'Jurassic Park' to my students on Friday.