Bernie Sanders is ramping up his efforts in the presidential race despite long odds, while sharpening his criticisms of a Democratic Party increasingly focused on the general election with Hillary Clinton as their presumptive nominee. Here are the arguments for and against Sanders staying in the race
- Yes. I’ve been naturally selected to be agreeable.
- I’ll believe it when I see it with my own eyes over millions of years.
- I only believe in what’s written in the Holy Bible and peer-reviewed scientific journals.
- Not until I saw the 2014 Acura MDX, my friend. The all-new 2014 Acura MDX.
- Chemolithotrophic bacteria into hyperthermophilic bacteria? Yes. Anaerobic microbes into eucaryotic proteasomes? No.
- It seems cruel to believe in evolution after God worked so hard on all those fossils to test our faith.
- Take one look at these sculpted calves and tell me I wasn’t intelligently designed.
- True or not, I’m still showing 'Jurassic Park' to my students on Friday.