LAS VEGAS—After laying out her vision for the country during the first Democratic debate Tuesday night, Hillary Clinton reportedly vowed that she would enact her agenda whether or not she is elected.
- Yes, it perpetuates negative attitudes and stereotypes about sex that aren’t reinforced anywhere else in American society.
- No, it provides a release for the natural human urge to get double-penetrated in a pool house while cameras are rolling.
- It’s not healthy for children, but once a person turns 18, it magically becomes appropriate.
- Absolutely. Look how much less violent and sexist we were before internet porn was readily available.
- No, just look at how happy everyone in the industry looks!
- Yes, it gives people the false belief that they might one day find some other person similarly invested in their orgasm.
- Not sure. Haven’t once interacted with society since discovering porn.
- Yes, and that’s why I refuse to pay for it.