FORT MYER, VA—President Trump declared in a televised address Monday that the U.S. was committed to fighting insurgents in Afghanistan until an unconditional victory was secured, or until he changed his mind, got distracted by something else, thought the war was reflecting poorly on him, or got bored with the whole thing.
- Yes, it perpetuates negative attitudes and stereotypes about sex that aren’t reinforced anywhere else in American society.
- No, it provides a release for the natural human urge to get double-penetrated in a pool house while cameras are rolling.
- It’s not healthy for children, but once a person turns 18, it magically becomes appropriate.
- Absolutely. Look how much less violent and sexist we were before internet porn was readily available.
- No, just look at how happy everyone in the industry looks!
- Yes, it gives people the false belief that they might one day find some other person similarly invested in their orgasm.
- Not sure. Haven’t once interacted with society since discovering porn.
- Yes, and that’s why I refuse to pay for it.