DENVER—Smiling at one another and joking about the fateful coincidence at they sat together at the Irish Lion Pub, local 26-year-old Nick Latham told reporters Friday he couldn’t believe he and the woman he had just met, Sara Reilly, also 26, owed tens of thousands of dollars in student loan debt to the same bank.
- No. The Bible clearly states that marriage is between two nomadic Hebrews of the opposite sex.
- Yes. I hate the idea that any of the couples in these girl-on-girl erotic massage videos are living in sin.
- It depends—is this the same thing as gay marriage?
- Yes, but if they have kids, one spouse must be easygoing and the other must be strict.
- No, can’t you read the sign I’m holding at this soldier’s funeral?
- Oh, Jeremy, yes! Yes! A thousand times yes! I’ve been waiting for you to ask me for months!
- Yes, but I am a robot, and sadly, we are not able to vote yet. That is the real issue we should be talking about.